Florsheim® Great Lakes Moc Toe Walking Shoes
Florsheim Great Lake slip-ons look like a dress shoe but outperforms most sneakers in comfort. They feature a breathable, wicking lining, fully cushioned removable footbed and slip-resistant outsole.
- Smooth leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking Suedetec linings
- Fully cushioned, removable Comfortech footbed with anti-odor treatment for long-term wearability
- Dual-density EVA midsole for added cushioning and rebound responsiveness
- Slip-resisting and non-marking rubber outsole
- Barefoot friendly athletic construction
Widths in M(D), W
In 1892 Florsheim Shoes started in a small factory in Chicago, Illinois. From humble beginnings they have gained a reputation for being at the forefront of the newest trends, while staying true to their legacy of classic styling and quality workmanship. With a laser focus on the craft, they have also invested in technologies like their unique Comfortech Ortholite insole system to keep you comfortable no matter what. Florsheim pays attention to the smallest details because they care as much as you do. Available in Medium, Wide, and Extra Wide widths up to size 16.