Timberland® Maddsen Waterproof Hiking Boot
The Maddsen hiking boot's rugged style and exceptional comfort make it the ideal trail boot. It's also built to withstand the elements: the Maddsen has Timberland's signature Timber-Dry eco-conscious waterproof membrane and waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Timber-Dry™ eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Recycled rubber sole for superior traction
Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand's rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland's dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility - to make things better for their products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe. Available in medium and wide widths up to 15.